Rabu, 25 Februari 2009

Lottery

This story is happened between me and my friend, Daniel
(oh yeah, before I start the story, I will tell you, Daniel living on Dallas, US)
Daniel ask me to give him 5 numbers from 1 to 55.
what for?
LOTTERY



weiw
I never play lottery before, I don't have any experience on lottery

Daniel: "it just for fun, ke..... Just give me 5 numbers. ok ok?"
Ike: ***taking a breath and thinking....***
I am on dilemma
*masa berdoa buat berjudi?*
(tapi hadiahnya bow)
hmmmmm

after almost 3-4 hours, I give 5 numbers to Daniel
(tadinya mau doa puasa, tapi kok lebay ya?)
Ike: "Dan, this is my numbers 7,18,27,31,54"
Daniel: "OK, thank you, Ke"
If this numbers are correct, Daniel will booking a ticket for me and I will going to Dallas!!!
(ya iyalah, kan gue otaknya, emang sudah seharusnya gue dapet jatah preman, tapi kalau salah, ya uda lah ya, just for fun gt~kaboer dari tanggung jawab~Daniel bae kok, dia ga mungkin marah m gue) :P

THE RESULT
1. Daniel pair 2 set and he choose 5, 17, 34, 38, 48
(maybe he know that I am not a lucky girl on lottery)
2. such reason as mentioned on No. 1 above, IS CORRECT. I am not to lucky to win.
My lucky number only no. 27!! hiks hiks
but at least, I am Lucky than Daniel
Nomor nya Daniel ga ada yang cocok!!!!!!

then
THE IMPORTANT RESULT
gue ga jadi ke Dallas deh X(

1 komentar:

  1. wahahahhaa..... gilee temen gue maen judii...JUDII..JUDIII...*sambil nyanyi gaya rhoma irama*

    BalasHapus